General terms and conditions 2021
1. The contract obliges the 2 parties to comply with the provisions of the contract.
2. The rental property is exclusively intended as a holiday home, permanent residence is not permitted.
3. The rental period is entered into for a specific period (see rental confirmation).
4. Departure no later than 10:00 am. Arrival from 3 p.m. other than indicated above,
only in consultation and with written permission from the landlord.
5. The tenant must behave with due diligence.
6. The tenant is not allowed to make any changes to the building or its contents.
7. The tenant is obliged to immediately replace breakage of crockery or other damage and to report it to CasaLasDunas before departure.
8. Tenant is responsible for loss of keys that are handed over at the start of the rental. In the event of loss of keys, the costs of new locks and labor costs related to replacement of the locks will be passed on to the tenant. You must pay this in cash on the spot.
9. CasaLasDunas is not responsible for failure of electrical appliances.
10. When leaving the house, the tenant ensures that he / she will screw in any sunshade and lock the house. We strongly recommend closing the shutters or louvre doors and fencing if present when you leave the house.
11. CasaLasDunas is not liable for the consequences of burglary / loss of personal property.
12. It is forbidden to make an open fire on the terrace or garden because of the risk of fire.
13. The tenant is not allowed to set sound carriers at a high volume so that the immediate neighbors will not be inconvenienced by this.
14. Pets are only allowed after consultation and written permission from the landlord and do not cause direct nuisance or danger to residents or visitors of the residence. Dogs must be on a leash in the park.
15. The tenant is obliged to comply with the house rules of the urbanization, which are indicated in the park.
16. CasaLasDunas is not liable for damage in any form whatsoever incurred by tenants in or around the house as well as in the communal swimming pool. CasaLasDunas is not liable for any errors or mistakes in the description of holiday homes.
17. Household waste must be deposited in the containers on the roadside of the residence.
18. At the end of the rental period, the keys must be returned to the key address, whereby inspection of the house is possible at all times.
19. Payment conditions: 25% of the total rental amount down payment within 8 days after booking / reservation. The remainder of the booking amount must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the stay. For bookings within 6 weeks before the start of your stay, the full rental amount must be paid. Payment must be made by bank. Your payment statement with this rental agreement is your booking confirmation.
20. We advise you to take out cancellation insurance. Any cancellation must always be confirmed in writing immediately.
21. We set the condition that the tenant has taken out his own liability insurance.
22. Only Spanish law applies to the agreement concluded between CasalasDunas and the tenant.
If canceled up to 3 months before arrival date, the cancellation costs are 25%.
If canceled from 3 months to 2 months before arrival date, the costs are 35%.
If canceled from 2 months to 1 month before arrival date, the costs are 60%.
If canceled from 1 month to 14 days before arrival date, the costs are 80%.
If canceled up to 14 days until the arrival date, the costs are 100%.
When you leave the house
We request that you leave the house in a good and broom clean condition so that the following tenants, after our cleaning,
be able to move into the house from 3 pm. Keep in mind your travel documents. Only the last wash is included in the cost of the final cleaning, towels and bed linen must be deposited in the kitchen / washing machine on the last day before departure.
If more was present than the number of people who stayed, the costs are 10.00 euros per wash.
This amount will be deducted from the deposit.
You will receive the deposit back after checking and any settlement of damage, breakage or loss of goods or not having left the house clean. For the refund of the Deposit, we would like to have your IBAN number.
This is not always automatically stated on the statements we receive from our bank.
Delivery of data
We request that you send your ID or passport plus IBAN and name of the account to firstname.lastname@example.org before departure.
If your trip cannot take place due to force majeure:
Borders closed or tickets canceled due to Covid-19,
Then we will refund the full payment to you.
So not in case of illness or if someone gets Corona before or during the holiday.