Red roses, hearts, Cupids arrows and delicious wines... Also in Spain, 14 February is all about love.
There are several stories about the origins of Valentine's Day and it's hard to know exactly where this global special day really comes from, but whatever its origins, it's good to take time together and enjoy it on February 14th!
Unfortunately, this year everything is different, but love is not influenced by it, is it? There are always some nice things you can do on El día de los enamorados to make it a special day.
- A nice, long walk on the beach and what could be more romantic than a beautiful sunset?
- Watch a romantic comedy on Netflix or Videoland.
- Make a nice voucher for a week in Spain as soon as you can travel again.
- Send an old-fashioned card by post or send a bunch of flowers.
- Heart-shaped chocolates in a nice box
- Of course, it is also very pleasant to share tapas and a bottle of Spanish wine together at home or make your own Valentine's menu.
All in all, February 14th is the day to give your lover or loved ones a token of appreciation.